Network Infrastructure Development
Businesses depend on software which can guarantee secure and reliable network connectivity. JW Secure has first-hand knowledge of the basic building blocks of secure network software, including Microsoft’s Network Access Protection, Windows Filtering Platform, secure Remote Procedure Call (RPC), and DirectAccess technologies. Whether you require custom network infrastructure software, architectural guidance, or security testing, JW Secure has the intimate experience and familiarity with today’s network programming tools to help you build secure and reliable connected software.
Summary of the Network Infrastructure Development service:
- Providing intimate knowledge of key networking technologies, including Network Access Control, IPsec, and IPv6
- Designing, developing, testing, and supporting custom networked software for your business-critical applications
- Offering architectural and security guidance on secure application development
- Helping you develop test cases to ensure highly secure and dependable code.
- Optimizing performance of network packet inspection solutions: please see our Custom Kernel Mode Network Solutions whitepaper.
Find out more about JW Secure services, including: