Building secure software that crosses operating system, service provider, and network boundaries requires intimate knowledge of both the platforms in question and the industry standard security protocols necessary to bring disparate systems together. The principals at JW Secure have deep understanding of desktop and server operating systems such as Linux and Windows, mobile operating systems such as Android and Windows Phone 7, and cloud computing services such as Windows Azure and Amazon EC2. We can develop custom implementations on your behalf or assist you with examining your system architecture. In addition, JW Secure can assist you in testing across platforms, ensuring that different versions of your software perform identically, regardless of which platform they are executed on. Finally, JW Secure can help make sure that network protocols and wire formats are compatible and safe when used to communicate between software running on different platforms. JW Secure is uniquely positioned to help you build robust, interoperable software.
Summary of the Cross-Platform Interoperability service:
- Providing intimate knowledge of key Microsoft technologies, straight from the people who helped develop them in the first place
- Developing custom solutions to help you ensure the security and dependability of your applications, even if they cross platform boundaries
- Examining your system architecture and suggesting alternatives to bolster the security of your cross-platform applications
- Evaluating your test cases and test automation scripts to ensure identical results in cross-platform software
- Testing protocols and wire formats when used by software to communicate across platform boundaries
Find out more about JW Secure services, including: