We’re looking for a SQL Analyst / Developer to work closely with the JW Secure team and client engineers to implement several planned updates to a MS SQL database which is used to gather and report on several hundred GB of authentication log data per month.
Essential functions of this opportunity include maintenance of complex compression schema, table partitioning, and replication on a multi-TB datastore. Ability to update SSRS reports and to provide new documentation on the overall system is required as well.
- Candidate must thrive on working independently with tight deadlines.
- Possess excellent communication and customer relations skills.
- SQL Server and reporting tools
- Microsoft Analysis Services
- C# and .NET
- Excel, including VBA
- BS in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of directly applicable IT experience.
- Thorough understanding of RADIUS is a bonus
JW Secure is a Seattle-based consulting firm that is passionate about security and helping companies achieve the highest quality results. Our custom software development engagements enable clients to leverage our first-hand knowledge of the security features of Microsoft’s operating systems and applications so that clients may deliver secure and dependable software of their own. We offer a flexible and virtual work environment, challenge through a diversity of project opportunities and the opportunity to be an integral part of a small and growing company.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to jobs@JWSecure.com. Principals only.
To learn more about JW Secure please visit us at: www.jwsecure.com